Jess returned to her room when she heard Frank returning from the pool and I was left to get ready for bed. I thought I was going to get ready sooner but I ended up casually munching on my food, watching HGTV on the floor until about 1am. I knew Frank would want us up at some kind of human hour to start doing things so I finally got myself off the floor to get ready for bed. I didn’t know what the plan was for tomorrow at all really, aside from a potential hike, but I figured I’d want a good nights rest after the long day at faire.
Monday, July 24, 2023
Fairy Tales and Faire-y Tears
Faire Day! So exciting! I don’t know why I get so excited to go to renaissance faires, I’ve been to many before and usually they’re all about the same, but the ambience! The atmosphere! The potential for purchases! Mmm the best! Jess and I were, once more, up fairly early. About 7am Colorado time but 9am our time so I went looking through our suitcases to find the pieces of my outfit Jess had forgotten to set aside for the morning, specifically my belt and socks. The belt was in her suitcase but the socks were, for some reason, in mine even though all the socks we packed otherwise were in her suitcase. Weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment